Frequently Asked Questions
We are not halal certified as we serve alcohol as drinks but we are pork-free, absolutely NO use of alcohol.
Yes, we are a landed bungalow restaurant and have a side ramp at the entrance with good spacing for wheelchair seating in the main dining area.
Yes, we highly suggest to reserve in advance as we have very limited group tables. Guests may also want to take our private dining rooms.
To avoid disappointment, we highly suggest guests to make reservation in advance, especially for dinner on the weekends and public holidays.
We have total of 3 private dining rooms which can cater up to 6 and 12 pax.
No room charge and no minimum spending required but subject to availability of the room.
- VIP WHITE ROOM (caters up to 6 pax)
- VIP BLACK ROOM (caters up to 6 pax)
- VIP SUN ROOM (caters up to 12 pax)
- For reservation, we only communicate via Whatsapp at +6012-960 0053 or message via Facebook; Guests must ensure to receive a booking confirmation message from us before coming. Otherwise, your reservation will be considered not done.
- For other inquiries, you may call +6012-960 0053 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org